Thursday, December 20, 2007

Feeble First Attempt

Just recently, I got a link from a friend directing me to a blog documenting his wife's pregnancy. After perusing the blog for a bit, my immediate thoughts were:
  1. I freaking hate this guy!
  2. (Hate in a loving way...)
  3. Why didn't I think of doing this?
  4. Idiot!

So here it goes. My attempt to start a blog documenting our lives (my wife and I that is) in Portland in an attempt to 1) keep friends and family posted on what's going on with us and 2) eventually persuade said friends and family to come visit us!

Although times are fairly busy, I'll do my best to keep this updated at least on an every-other-weekly basis.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright Neezie, I'm gonna be looking for some updates soon and some pics of the great northwest! Dang...I might have to get one of these:) love you guys, Ralph and Meghan

Carlito Alo said...

October 20, 2007 - Greg Oden has surgery and will miss the entire 2007-08 season.
October 21, 2007 - Neil exchanges Greg Oden jersey for Ryan Mallet jersey.

sarah said...

It's great to hear you all are doing well...I'll be checking this often once I have the baby in 4 weeks, so get posting!

Unknown said...

Countdown to Wong Jack Man and/or Wu Zoe Lin corner of complaints

Linda and Ryan said...

Neil--seriously...are you going to give us an update?
What the hell are you doing? Are you pregnant?